With the theme of ‘Raising Expectations’, the 2nd Vertical Farming World Congress will host industry members, from global leaders to new start-ups, on 20-22 September at a hybrid event online as well as in person.
“This will be the most substantial dedicated event of the year, featuring many of the world’s leading companies and technologies, offering unparalleled networking opportunities as well as training for new entrants,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of event organiser Zenith Global.
“We’re hoping as many people as possible will attend in person, so we’ve selected a hotel within the London Heathrow airport complex. Many others will wish to join us online, using a platform that allows for full participation including networking and questions. One advantage for everyone is that all sessions will be recorded and available for review later,” he concluded.
Congress sessions and speakers include:
• Industry leadership panel with InFarm, Kalera, Plenty and YesHealth
• Market opportunity and strategy with HortAmericas, Rabobank, VeggiTech and Vertical Future
• Crop and technology innovation with 80 Acres, Bowery, Fork Farms, Grow Group IFS, Swegreen and Vertical Field
• Science briefing from NASA on vegetable production at the International Space Station
• Industry policy forum with industry associations from Africa, Japan, UK and US alongside Association for Vertical Farming and Farm Tech Society
• Regional pioneers AgroUrbana from Chile, UrbanKisaan from India and 808 Factory from Japan
• Customer and investor panels.
Other highlights include:
• Agritecture workshops on planning an urban farming business
• Vertical Future farm visit and fresh produce tasting
• Presentation of 2021 Vertical Farming World Awards
• Welcome and networking receptions.
The event is supported by Platinum sponsors Vertical Future and Intelligent Growth Solutions, and Gold sponsor Cubic Farms. The awards are supported by Headline sponsor Cutlivatd.
Full programme and booking details are available on www.zenithglobal.com/events/vfwc2021.
For further information, email email@example.com